Friday, December 31, 2010

And a Happy New Year


We had a really fun New Years Eve. We spent the evening having a radical dress up/ dance party. (Even though I'm taking the pics, you better believe I'm dressed up too!) Around 8 we toasted in the new year with the girlies. They enjoyed the sparkling grape & apple juices and of course shooting off their confetti, or if I may "funfetti" guns. After the girls went to bed a nice fellow in the class Brett and I teach at church came over. He, Lucy, Brett and I played Settlers of Catan while enjoying my favorite party snacks. . .pot stickers, spring rolls and little smokies in blankets. Yummy. And the outcome of Settlers. . .I won. No wonder it was such a fun night. :)

Good Bye 2010-you crazy, change filled, warp speed year. I will miss you. Perhaps 2011 will be a little more calm but hopefully filled with just as much excitement.



No comments: