Saturday, October 30, 2010

Passin Out Me Loot


Because we had Stake conference scheduled over Halloween weekend, we had our Trunk or Treat on Saturday morning. For the first time in 5 years I was not involved with a fairly extensive and fun Halloween carnival in conjunction with the trunk or treat. . .so I actually had the time (and desire) to decorate my trunk. I opted to go for a pirate themed trunk since I already had the decorations. It was really fun for me to pass out candy and talk in my pirate jargin. I also played halloween and pirate music through my car speaker which I think added to the atmosphere (especially since it was broad, blaring daylight out). The girls had fun gathering candy. . .and quite the haul they made too. They got plenty and I didnt feel bad that we weren't going to go out again on Sunday night. Gotta love the trunk or treat!!

No comments: