Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My First Parent Teacher Conference--as the parent!

I got to attend my first parent teacher conference today. I was glad for the chance to talk to Emmelines teacher, Mrs. Torres, and hear how she is doing in school. She is doing great. She has a couple of things to work on. . .mostly just behavior related to being a 5 year old. . . but she participates in class, plays well and knows all of the academic things they are working on. (In truth she knew most of the stuff they are learning before she started. Shapes, numbers, counting, letters and sounds. . .check, check, check. :) ) I'm proud of my little Emmeline and I cant believe that she is growing up so fast.

My first parent teacher conference. . .only. . .who knows how many hundreds left to go. :)

No comments: