Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Makin Me Eggs


Mabel has been really into scrambled eggs lately. It is so cute. She'll get everything ready all by herself. She'll pull the eggs, cheese and milk out of the fridge and line them up on the counter. Then she'll get out the pan and put in on the stove. Then she makes sure she has a fork (for cracking the egg), the stirring spoon and the cheese grater. Once everything is ready, she'll come get me and tell me she's all ready to "make me eggs." It is so freaking adorable. Then we'll go into the kitchen. I'll turn on the stove and she'll crack the egg with the fork. I'll pull the shells apart and let the egg fall into the pan and Mabel will start to scramble it while I poor in a little milk. She shakes in the pepper and I shake in the salt. Then she gets to stir the eggs up until they "puff up." I'll grate some cheese in while she gets out her bowl or plate and then we get to enjoy eating them together. I think it is so cute how she gets everything all ready and how we have a whole process that we follow. I love makin me eggs!! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is absolutely precious!! Your girls are growing up so fast and are adorable! Ward choir is starting back up and I am missin' me some Picketts!! :)

Megan Rogers said...

Love it! I wish my husband did the same!