Monday, October 18, 2010

The Big Cut


Well I finally did it. I chopped Mabel and Emmelines hair. I finally convinced them that it would be easier to brush out, easier to take care of and all together easier to keep out of their faces if it was all just a little shorter. I decided to try and do it myself. That way, if it turned out cute then we saved a few bucks (yeah) and if it turned out horrid, I could still take them somewhere for damage control. As it turned out, I didn't need to take them anywhere afterwards. Despite a bit of unevenness here and there (which sort of look like layers. . . .) I think that both of the haircuts turned out really cute and the girls look great. They both really like their cuts to. They both also love that their hair is easier to brush and keep looking nice.


No comments: