Monday, March 8, 2010

House for Sale

It is official. Our cute little townhouse is on the market. I dont think the idea that I am moving really hit me until I saw it--the big FOR SALE sign posted up in our front yard.



I am excited to move. I am excited for a new adventure and hopefully a bigger home for my family, however, I will miss this townhouse. When we bought it, it was a disgusting mess. But together, Brett and I cleaned it up and turned it into a home. This is the place where I have brought home each of my three babies from the hospital. This is where we've lived and loved for the past 5 years--and I'll always look back on it with fondness.

So if you're in the Birmingham area and you are in the market for a nice little townhome close to the University, I know of a good one that is available. :)

3 comments:

michelle grange said...

Wow Lar! It's hard to believe you've been there 5 years! I'm glad I was able to come visit you and see your cute place. How exciting that you guys are moving to Dallas! I another adventure awaits you! Can't wait to meet little Maddie. She's a doll. Hope life and everything is going good for you. Give all the girls kisses from us! Aren't girls fun??!! Good luck with the move and selling you house. Love you!!!!!
-shell

faith said...

Sounds like tons of stuff going on! Congratulations on Madelyn! I'm glad things are going well. Good luck with your move and everything else you've got going on!

Jana said...

Oh, the dreaded for sale sign. I always hate seeing a for sale sign too as it does make it seem so official. Good luck to you with all your plans!