Monday, March 1, 2010

Hibernating

It has been cold throughout January and February this year, and with a new little baby in the house, we have been hibernating. Granted, I have been tired, with the new baby and the lack of lengthy sleep. Overall Emmeline and Mabel have been good sports about staying in and hanging out at home.

But now the sun is starting so shine and I am starting to wake up and feel an energy that I havent had for almost a year. I am getting excited about exercising (YMCA here I come), shopping, starting new projects, taking the kids outside, and just getting involved with others again. It feels so great to be ready to get out into the world again.

2 comments:

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

We'd be happy to get some sun with you give a call! :)

Jana said...

Exactly how I've been feeling too! New baby + winter = hibernation!