Monday, March 15, 2010

All Through the Night


I'm really proud of little Madelyn. She started sleeping all through the night this month. I put her to bed about 10:30 (give or take a half hour depending on the night) and she doesnt get up until 7:30 or 8 the next morning. It is AWESOME. It makes mom a much happier mom. We moved her into the crib in the girls room. It's pretty cool that all three girls can sleep together in the same room. I suppose I'm really lucky. This is my third baby, and all three of them have been great sleepers.

5 comments:

faith said...

Congratulations! That really is wonderful.

Michelle said...

Oh...you are a very lucky mama! Claire has decided that sleeping through the night is no longer her style ;)

Jamie said...

Wow!! That's great! Jakob and Molly are going to have to share a room too, so hopefully we can get to that point soon. I'm especially ready for her to be out of our room. :)

Jen said...

Tell me your secret Lar! Cam was sleeping through the night at this point but not my dear little Logan--he's still on the every 3 hour schedule. If you have any tips, send them along and congrats!

michelle grange said...

so jealous!! sounds like you have a good little baby on your hands