Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hubby Tag

I was tagged by my friend Meg to fill out this 'Hubby Tag'. I've never been tagged before and was quite excited to finally join the "tagged". So here I go, with much excitement. . . .My Hubby, Brett Earl Pickett.


1. Where did you meet? Provo Utah. He was mission companions with my roommates cousin. We happened to sit next to each other at this fellows homecoming. Brett pulled the "would you like me to translate the spanish" bit and I fell for it hook, line and sinker.
2. How long did you date before you were married? One year.
3. How long have you been married for? 4 and a half years now
4. What does he do that surprises you? He does the dishes every night :)
5. What your favorite feature about him? His hands and his smile
6. What's your favorite quality about him? He is such a loving father and a hard worker. Also he is good at just about everything he tries.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? he calls me "Mrs."
8. What's his favorite color? blue
9. What's his favorite food? enchiladas
10. What is his favorite sport? ?? probably basketball, but he isnt obsessive about sports.
11. Who said I love you first? He did
12. When and where was your first kiss? It was on our second date. We were at Bridal Veil Falls in Provo (because it was after curfew), "watching" Monsters Inc. in Brett's Lexus. To much information?? Sorry. :)
13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? hmm. . .making out is up there, but we also like to watch movies, play dr. Mario, and go on family outings (the zoo, the aquarium, where ever, it's just better when we're all there together!!)
14. Do you have any kids? How many? We have two sweet little girls. Emmeline Louise is almost 3 and Mabel Jane just turned 1.
15. What's a hidden talent that he has? He will always try to let other people win. If we are playing nintendo and his competition really isn't competition, Brett will often let them win anyway. I've seen him go backwards a whole lap on Mario Kart before to give someone an advantage. Niceness is certainly a talent of Bretts. (With that said, if someone really is competitive with Brett then he will be very competitive back!)
16. How old is he? 27
17. What's his favorite type of music? All kinds.
18. What do you admire most about him? His desire to do right
19. What his favorite past time? surfing on the computer, especially sites dealing with: mac computers and products, cars, possible future jobs and possible future houses. He also enjoys waterskiing and hanging out at home.
20. Do you think that he is going to read this? Yeah, eventually

I tag Alicia Cutts, Michelle Norris, Rachel Hall, Jen Butler, Jamie Rogers and Jeannine Jorgensen(mom, this would be a great opportunity to start up your blog!:) )

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Cuz, it's good to see you! It's Melissa, Loralie's daughter. Hey, I have a blog but it's private. If you e-mail me, I'll e-mail an invite. lemonfam@gmail.com