Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mabel Jane

September 6th was Mabel's first birthday. I can't believe my little bug is already a year old. Right now Mabel loves to play. She loves to play in the little kitchen, she loves to play with books, she loves to play in my bowl cupboard, and she loves to wear shiny necklaces and carry around little purses. For her birthday, we went to the aquarium in Chattanooga TN. We had a great time. Mabel liked the fish and even started saying "fiiishhh, ooooooo". That was very cute. After the aquarium, we had a picnic lunch close to the river. It was a fun birthday. I think Emmeline sang "Happy Birthday" to Mabel at least 100 times. lol.

  Ready for a Party
 Three girls at the aquarium
  Mabel and Mom in with the King Crab
   Happy Birthday Mabel
   Splashing in the water with Dad
 Birthdays are exhausting!!
  Happy Birthday "fish" cupcakes

I love my little Mabes so much and am so thrilled that she is growing up to be such a sweet, curious, beautiful, happy little girl!!

1 comment:

Nancy Webb said...

I can't believe your baby is 1 yr old ... it's just not fair how fast they grow up. She is beautiful so is Emmeline. I am so grateful you have a blog so I can read about you every day if I want. and trust me I do.