Friday, February 1, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow



On Saturday January 19, 2008 it did something here in Birmingham that I didnt know was possible. It snowed. It was so much fun. At about 10:30 in the morning I took Emmeline and Mabel outside to see for themselves what this wonderfully fun thing called snow really was. I was afraid that Emmeline wouldnt actually see snow until she was many years older. . .which was very sad for me since I grew up in Utah and had tons of fun in the snow every year. Making forts and skiing and playing snow football and other games. But on Sat morning I got to do some fun things with Em. We made snow angels and lots of snow balls. She caught snowflakes in her mouth and just enjoyed watching it fall. I'm glad we got up to play in the morning because it was all gone by the afternoon, but hey, down here in B'ham, I'll take what I can get!!

No comments: