Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Best and Worst Anniversary Ever

On April 22, Brett and I had our 4th Wedding Anniversary. Brett surprised me with a totally awesome gift that I love. He got me. . (us) an outside swing for the backyard. It is so nice. The "worst" part about it was that I was really sick. I started feeling sick monday night. We had already gotten a babysitter lined up and we never get a babysitter. We really debated whether or not to go out and decided in the end that we couldn't not go since we already had a sitter. So we went to the cheesecake factory and then to a movie. The bread was delicious (and my meal was delicious the next day when I could actually eat and enjoy it) and the movie was fun. Brett and I were the only people in the theater so we could cuddle without anyone complaining of to much PDA. That was awesome. So it was a nice anniversary. . . .It would have been wonderful if I wasnt sick.

5 comments:

faith said...

happy anniversary! hope you're all better. :)

Michelle said...

Yay for Cheesecake Factory! AND for four years-congrats :)

Wayne said...

Geez...kind of like getting sick on Christmas as a kid. Glad you were able to get better quickly though. Oh, and congrats on four years guys.

LieslPie said...

laura...i found your blog!!! i love looking at people's blogs because it makes me feel a part of their lives. i started a blog recently. lieslpie.blogspot.com
thanks for sharing it on facebook. i miss you!!!

LieslPie said...

my last post is about our anniversary too.