Friday, December 14, 2007

Update: Sister Sleepovers & Potty Progress

As I was reading over some old posts, I realized I said I would update you on a couple of things and I never have. So here we go.

We put Mabel to sleep in her crib in Emmelines room the last week in October. She did great and she has slept there ever since. She sleeps really great through the night. I think Emmeline likes having her little sister share the bedroom with her.

As for Emmelines potty training. . .she is mostly there. She wears panties all day and no longer has any accidents. In fact, shes been accident free for a long time. The only reason I dont say she is all the way there is because she still wears her diaper at night, but thats fine. I am so proud of how well she has done. I would definitely say that we met our goal of being potty trained by 2. Good job Emmeline!!

No comments: