Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Field Trip

Emmeline had her first school field trip on May 12. Of course I had to volunteer and go with her. :) We went to the Children's Museum in Fort Worth. I think that Emmeline was especially excited about the bus ride and since we were driving to Fort Worth she had a pretty lengthy, hour long ride to enjoy. On the way there, she rode on a seat with two of her classmates and I sat with another mom. However, on the way back, Emmeline and I sat together at the very back of the bus. It was soooo bumpy. I almost fell off the seat a couple of times. I think that "roller coaster" bumpy ride was the highlight for both Emmeline and me.






There were several fun things to look at in the museum. (However, I didn't like it nearly as much as the old McWane Center in Birmingham.) And I did have to run around after one of the boys in our group who liked to wander. . . Overall we had a great time and it was especially fun to see Emmeline with her school friends.

No comments: