Monday, November 1, 2010

WINNER

Over the summer, Sobe Lifewater was having a fun sweepstakes. You could enter everyday and win various prizes. I really only played because you would always win a B1G1 coupon. For some reason CVS was having a lot of Sobe B1G1 deals. . so when I paired the two together, I got a TON of free Sobe. The girls really like it, and I like it and I couldnt not get it for free. Anyway, I entered the sweeps everyday to get all my coupons. One day I played and the screen looked different then usual. I didnt see my "print coupon" button. At first I was irritated. . .where was my free coupon?? Then I actually read what was on the screen and it said "Winner. You have won an Ipod Nano." What? Seriously?!! I decided not to believe it until it came in the mail. . .because I do not win sweeps like this. Well, guess what arrived in the mail the other day. Thats right. My new Ipod nano. Yeah for Sobe. and Yeah for winning. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How cool is that?!!!! Yay!