Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Reason to Love Aldi


We really needed some groceries and since I havent decided which grocery store I am going to shop at yet (I have to find out which has the best sales and coupon policies. . .oh how I will miss Publix) we decided to head over to Aldi. My mom told me about Aldi at least a year or more ago, but did I listen. . .no. (That will teach me not to listen to my mamma) I finally tried out the Aldi in Brimingham a couple months ago and was blown away by their cheap produce. Not only is the produce way cheaper then other places, it is generally fresh and delicious. They often have good deals on other items too. Anyway, we thought we'd check out the local Aldi here in the Metroplex. Little did we know that we would be showing up at the open house. Apparently this Aldi is opening tomorrow and today was a special "come and see" day. As we walked through the store we got lots of free sample and as we exited we got a couple of free big reusable shopping bags. The ones that generally cost a couple bucks each. And each bag was filled with samples including; a candy bar, water bottle, fiber bar, and gummy snacks. I also got 2 $5/25 coupons which I will totally use and we each got a free hot dog and soda. Yup, just another reason to love Aldi. :)

No comments: