Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Movin' on Up

Well little Mabel is starting to get into everything and doing anything. She is a very determined young lady. The other day I found her climbing the stairs, so I put up the child gate. I even tied the gate up onto the stairs with yarn. So this afternoon, I wasn't worried while she was crawling on her own around the house. But then I decided it had been a little to quiet for a little to long and I went to check and see what she was doing. I walked through the kitchen and living room--no Mabel. So I went to the stairs. Somehow, I have no idea how, she had pulled the gate down, the yarn was lying near by on the floor, and she had gotten half way up the stairs. She looked at me with the expression of "It wasn't me mom" then gave me a big smile and started crawling up to the next step. eeeeee, I think I'm in trouble. :) (I know this isn't a picture of Mabe climbing the stairs, but its a cute one of her climbing up on her stroller.)

2 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

Hey send me an email so I can get your address and I will send you the pictures I took. lanellbrown@hotmail.com

Kaija said...

Oh she is getting so big! I am so so sad I didn't get to play with you guys...arghh see what work does! Well know I love ya and love keeping in touch with my favorite Maymester buddy! Yep you're never gonna hear the end of that! Good times!