Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Fathers Day (I know its a week late. . .)

I know that Fathers Day was last week. . .but in this case. . .I think it's better late then never to tell the fathers in my life how much I love them. First I want to send a shout out to my dad, Ron Jorgensen, for being such a great dad who always has such great advice and knowledge. The next shout out goes to my father-in-law, Victor Pickett, who always reminds Brett and me to have fun and enjoy the ride. The last (but most certainly not least)shout out goes to the father of my children, Brett Pickett. Brett is such a wonderful daddy. He plays with Emmeline and Mabel and even has tea parties with them. (Now thats a sign of a truly great dad!) He works so hard to make sure he takes time out for us girls and we do feel like we come first in his life. I really couldnt ask for a better, more devoted husband and father for my girls. Brett, We love you so much. . .not just on fathers day, but every day of the year.

No comments: