Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthdays

On Friday June 6th we celebrated Bretts 27th birthday. We had a pirate themed murder mystery dinner party. It was so much fun and I will give a very detailed account in another post. Then the next day, we celebrated my 25th birthday. After we cleaned up our house from the party the night before, we just relaxed all day. That was very awesome. I got a chance to finish up a book I've been reading. We also took Emmeline and Mabel to Horton Hears a Who which is currently playing at the dollar theater. Emmeline loved watching "the elephant movie on the really really big t.v." For our birthdays Brett got some more ram for his computer (must be a guy thing. . . ) and I got an airstepper. (its my excuse to watch some daytime television during the girls naptime. . . if I'm exercising then I'm not totally wasting time--right. I'll keep you posted on if it works or not :) ) Hopefully it will help me get rid of my baby pounds which have yet to melt off. why oh why do I love food so much?  But thats another question for another time. It was great for Brett and me to celebrate our birthdays together and I look forward to the exciting things that await me as a 25 year old!!!
 Happy Birthday Brett and Laura!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Webb said...

Happy Birthday you guys, man I can't believe how "old" you are getting to be. Really it's my age that I can't believe. I just love your blog and check it out weekly. Thank you so much for doing it.

ThunderDan said...

Maybe it is a guy thing because when I got some more RAM for my computer it was freakin sweet! Happy birthday to all.