Friday, January 11, 2008

Laura's Top 10 of 2007

#10. Pretzels, pretzels, pretzels

For some reason this was my big craving during my pregnancy with Mabel. I bet I ate more pretzels this summer then I have eaten throughout the rest of my entire life.


#9. Water

We loved anything and everything water this year. From running through sprinklers in our yard, splashing in friends pools, going to places with water like water works in VA and Alabama Adventure. If it was wet and we could get in it. . .we loved it!!

#8. Pottery Barn Kids

We had so much fun going and playing at Pottery Barn for kids. They have such cute kitchens and accessaries. Emmeline would play there for hours if I let her. It also had cute things for me to look at.

#7. Five Guys

They have delicious affordable burgers and they are very generous with their world class french fries. Plus all the peanuts you can eat. What more can you want from your family burger place?

#6. My blog. It has been really fun writing different things on my blog and a great way for me to see what family and friends have been up to as well. Yeah for Blogger.

#5. Tums

These amazing things saved me from months of discomfort throughout my entire pregnancy. I still use them all the time even after Mabel is born. I will forever be grateful to the inventor of Tums.

#4. Twilight Books

These books are very fun. A great combination of romance, action, misery, friendship, and true love. Ah, a girls dream.

#3. Birmingham Zoo

We had so much fun throughout the year at the Birmingham Zoo. We loved the water fountains, the petting zoo, the animals to see, the birds to feed, the train to ride, the carasel to ride, Boo at the Zoo, Zoolight Safari. We love the zoo.

#2. Birth of Mabel Jane Pickett

There is nothing as wonderful as having a brand new little baby, a precious spirit child of Heavenly Father. Someone who is so pure and so innocent with a spirit so strong and connected to Heaven. It is truly amazing.

#1. Brett Pickett

Yes the number 1 thing in my life has been and always will be my Brett Pickett.

I cant wait to see what 2008 has in store for my family.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Laura -
Hey, I know you dont know me personally, but I am an old friend of Brett. I love your top 10 list, and I must say I am also a fan of the Twighlight series! It is fun to read your blog and see pictures of your cute girls.

Michelle said...

Awwww...may Brett always be #1 on your list!!! I'm almost finished with Twilight and am loving it!

R* said...

Lar Lar Binks!

This is Rachel from the old Dr. Judd / Holly days of yore. I love your blog - your girls are adorable and of course so are you and brett. What a cute family!

here is my blog: http://travelingrstar.blogspot.com

Rach

House of Smiths said...

I happened upon your blog through Trent Rolf's blog. Aren't kids the greatest!!! I am up to number three, and love every minute of it! My wife is an extreme blogger.

Good luck with everything!

Cason Smith

casonshelley.blogspot.com