Sunday, June 24, 2012

Return to Blog

I notice that my last post was a year ago. Almost to the day. . .plus a couple of weeks. One might assume that this means nothing of import happened to my family this past year. One would be wrong in this assumption. This past year has not only been filled with many fun adventures and new experiences, it has also been a life changer for my family. The last time I wrote, back in June 2011, I had three beautiful daughters, Brett was involved in a Post-Doc at UT South Western, and I lived in a cozy apartment in Flower Mound Texas. Today as I write, in June 2012, I have FOUR beautiful daughters, Brett is done with "school" and has a "real" job at J. Craig Venter Institute in San Diego, and I live in a cozy apartment in Poway California.

I have a list of excuses for why I stopped blogging last year but those excuses are all gone and it is time that I start recording some of our family adventures again. Hopefully, I'll even get a chance to back track and record some of the big things that happened to us last year. :) So here we are -- back to the blog!!

1 comment:

michelle grange said...

yay! can't wait to see pics of your life in san diego! especially need to see more pics of the newest little pickett, Elena! love you girl!