Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Review


Brett and I had a couple of great birthdays. The celebrations started on the 5th. We invited our gaming friends over to hang out with us after the girls went to bed. We watched the Mavs game (which they lost) then Brett blew out the candles of his Boston Creme Pie. That is his usual birthday cake request. We also played a fun board game, Rail Baron, and Brett won. So that was good. I had fun watching Brett blow out all 30 of his candles.

Then on June 6th, Bretts actual birthday, the girls and I set up all 30 of his birthday posters and made 30 cake balls. The girls also had fun wrapping the presents they picked out for Brett at the dollar store.


When Brett got home he saw his posters and I think he liked them. Brett also unwrapped his presents (a Cars washrag from Mabel, a toy dart gun from Emmeline and a fire wallet from me) we went to a Mexican restaurant that we have been wanting to try. It was pretty delicious. We had a fun night.




Then on the 7th it was my birthday. The girls and I took it easy in the morning. Brett came home from work early and after dropping the girls off at a babysitter we went to see X-Men First Class. I thought the movie was AWESOME! For dinner we had some yummy Panda Express and played some Mario Party as a family before the girls went to bed. Then Brett and I watched the Mavs game and yeah. . . they won!! Happy Birthday to me :). Brett and the girls also got me some beautiful flowers.

The next day some of my girlfriends took me to Chick fil a for lunch. mmmmmmmmmm.

We had a wonderful birthday time and both Brett and I really appreciate all of the calls and facebook/email birthday wishes from so many of our family and friends. Thanks for making our birthdays so special!!

No comments: