Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Pickett Princess

We just found out that come mid January we will be adding another little girl to our family. We are really excited. Every day since the ultra sound, which was a week ago, Mabel has been saying "baby, t.v." She loved seeing the baby on the "t.v." and I think it really clicked that there is a baby in mommy's tummy.



I have to take a minute to apologize for the lack of blogs over the past 4 months. I felt rather sick during my first trimester and really didnt do much of anything, including blogging or checking blogs. Pretty much May and June was spent reading Harry Potter 1-7---it was the only thing that could keep my mind off how miserable I felt. With that said, I am feeling much better and I am excited to get back to some of the things I like to do. . .like blogging, oh and cooking dinner. :)

10 comments:

faith said...

congratulations, laura! that's so exciting! i hope you're feeling better.

Wayne said...

Wow, how awesome! Fauna and I were beginning to wonder if you would ever update again...guess you had a pretty good excuse. It looks like girls rule for the Pickett family, eh?

Jen said...

Shell told me you were expecting about the same time as me. Another boy for me and another girl for you. Too bad you don't live closer! I was getting pretty suspicious that something was going on when you weren't blogging.... Congrats Lar! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes much more smoothly!

Megan Rogers said...

Lar!!! Congrats!!! Another little girl? You must be so excited- you are a pro with girls by now, right? Sorry the first trimester was rough. I know how that goes. Enjoy the second. Can't wait to here more!

michelle grange said...

How exciting!! I know from experience that having lots of sisters is a blast! Your girls will love having another one around. Love you.

Sharee said...

Congratulations Laura, that is so exciting. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well, take care.

Jana said...

Can you believe you're having another girl!!! That is so exciting! Did I tell you I'm having a girl too?

Jamie said...

That is wonderful news! congrats!

Nancy Webb said...

Welcome back, I have missed you and was so thrilled when Brett posted of FB that you were expecting another sweet girl in January - I kind of thought that might have been part of no blogging also I thought school might also have contributed. Anyway I love hearing from you.

Amelia said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting. Girls are wonderful!