Monday, March 30, 2009

Nanas Visit

Nana came to visit us March 26-29. We were so happy that she came down south to see us.

On Friday she watched the girls while I went to the YMCA. I know the girls loved having special time alone with Nana. That afternoon, after Brett got home from work, we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious as always. I got the Burrito Grande and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves giant cheesy, loaded burritos filled with peppers, chicken, onions and so many other delicious flavors. But I digress. . .(why is it I always lose focus when it comes to delicious food. . ) After the restaurant, Nana, Em and Mabel all had a movie party while Brett and I went out on a date. We had a fun time going to a movie.

On Saturday Nana spoiled us rotten. She got both Brett and me our birthday presents early. A new dress for me and several new shirts and pants for Brett. She also bought the girls some beautiful spring dresses. We finished off our shopping trip with hotdogs at Costco. But the best part of the day was yet to come. After we finished eating we went to the park. Brett and I hid easter eggs while the girls played on the playground with Nana. Then the girls got to hunt those eggs down. They loved it so much they had us hide the eggs at least 3 more times. It was a great day for an Easter egg hunt. There was no one else at the park so we had it all to ourselves. We finished off the day by eating as much as we could of the 7 lb All American Chocolate cake that we got from Costco. mmmmmmmm.






















We are so glad that Nana would take the time to come out here and visit us. We had a great time!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Emmeline's hair is getting so long--it is beautiful! I hope you are coming out sometime this summer because I miss you.

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

Okay Mable is too grown up! Stop growing so fast little babies!!!!!! Cute pics of the girls!

Anonymous said...

I finally found it! :) Your children are adorable!

Jackie said...

absolutely adorable Laura!!! Your girls are so big and beautiful! I love to see that yoy guys are doing so well and I LOVE that family picture